IPL Laser Treatments
General benefits of IPL:
- IPL is an effectual treatment, that performs well to abate the appearance of lines, age spots and get rid of unwanted hair.
- The recovery is fast.
- The treatment sessions are less abrasive and quicker method than others.
- The results are effectual and worthwhile, helping boost your confidence.
The cons of IPL:
- IPL is a process that you need to follow through to obtain the best results. In order to achieve the results you want, you will need to return for several treatments and stick to the aftercare recommended (e.g., sun protection).
- Unfortunately, IPL isn’t as effective on dark skin and light hair:
- Main condition for IPL hair removal, is that the hair needs to have some pigment and be darker than skin.
IPL Hair Removal
Traditional methods of hair removal such as shaving, waxing and depilatory creams are temporary, time consuming methods, that are likely to result in skin that is irritated, red, uneven and even painful. IPL is a very effective, longer lasting hair removal solution.
Is IPL hair removal for you?
Laser hair removal is more successful on hair that is thicker and darker. Hair that is less successful in IPL treatment is grey, red and blonde. For darker skin types, it is recommended to first have a patch test done before coming for treatment. For IPL hair removal treatment, the hair on the area being treated should be darker than the colour of the skin.
Benefits of IPL Hair Removal
- Ready to be on the move: Once the treatment is complete you will experience a lot of freedom in terms of movement. You can easily put on sportswear, swimwear, shorts, etc. without worrying about unnecessary last minute grooming, or re-growth.
- Reduces redness and ingrown hairs.
- The area that is treated will be left feeling a lot smoother and skin will look healthier and brighter.
IPL is a wonderful skin treatment can be used to treat conditions such as, sun damage, age spots, stretch marks, scarring and even cracked heals.
Benefits of using IPL Skin Rejuvenation:
- Aids in reversing the signs of sun damage by reducing pigmentation, age spots and brown spots
- Reduces redness and treats broken capillaries
- Stimulates collagen for smoother and brighter complexion, also reducing the appearance of fine lines
- Aids in healing skin – scars / stretch marks
IPL is a non-surgical treatment that can be used to treat hyperpigmentation that is non-invasive. IPL pigmentation treatment is used to reduce the appearance of mild sun damage, brown spots and freckles.
Benefits after pigmentation treatment:
- Lessens the appearance of brown spots and pigmentation, giving the skin an even and smoother hue
- Decreases age spots on maturing skin
- By reducing redness, the skin has a brighter and healthier skin tone
- IPL stimulates collagen cells, that leaves the skin with a refreshed looking complexion
- The treatment is non-invasive in treating pigmentation
IPL is an effective treatment that can be applied to reduce the appearance of spider-veins.
Spider Veins are small red, purple and blue vessels that twist and turn and are visible through the skin.
How does IPL assist in treating acne?
IPL treatment kills acne forming bacteria that feed on trapped sebum that create the acne, it restores the PH levels in the skin, the light and heat stimulate collagen and elastin in the skin which helps with the healing and improvement of scaring left by the acne.